Vacancy Number: 975
Our client an authentic Indian Restaurant which was opened in March 2002 and will soon open another branch in Dubai. In-line with this growth, we seek for them competitive professionals to join their growing team.
Industry: Restaurants / Catering
Staff Level: Rank & File
Education requirement: Degree Holder
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED 1500 up to 1800
Other Benefits: Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Food allowance ,flight ticket ,Tips
As Tandoori Chef you must have a minimum of two years experience working as a tandoori chef and be competent in tandoori cooking in order to be responsible for the control and efficient running of the Tandoor sections, according to specified standards of our restaurant.
Main Duties and responsibilities
* Have a full operational knowledge of all recipes, standards, portion sizes and presentation style of dishes produced within the Tandoor section.
* Actively involved in menu planning for the restaurant and outside catering.
* Ensure food prepared in the kitchen is of highest possible standards.
* Working with the management and setting daily production levels and weekly production levels for the Tandoor section.
* Controlling portion sizes in accordance with food specifications.
* Maintaining stocks levels according to levels of business and understanding how this can have an effect on food costs.
* Plan and allocate jobs/tasks to subordinate staff, ensuring that all items produced are according to standard recipes, portion yields and within agreed time limits and minimum wastage.
* Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills.
* Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of traditional Northern Indian Cuisine.
* Ordering and stock check in concurrence with the management.