Vacancy Number: 993
A renowned 4 star hotel in Dubai, in the heart of Deira, this property offers hotel guests unrivalled views of the Dubai Creek. In addition to deluxe rooms and suites designed for both the business traveler and the leisure guest, we are proud to be one of Dubai’s most established hotels in Deira.
Industry: Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level: Rank & File
Education requirement: Secondary
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED Negotiable
Other Benefits: Accommodation, food and transportation
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the clinic in line with the company’s policies and procedures
- You are responsible to assist the General Manager and Office Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the reception and other administrative tasks, which may include:
- Meeting and greeting patients and visitors
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Handling calendars and correspondence in a professional manner (English & Arabic)
- Ensure a clean, efficient and well-organized work environment
- Preparing invoices and bill patients
- General admin duties
- Support in organizing meetings / executing projects
- You have to maintain confidentiality of clients, patients, medical and financial records, clinic procedures, policies and protocols.
- Finally this position will require you to work evenings and weekends and be willing to attend to emergency calls outside of clinic hours.