Vacancy Number: 1007
A Bahrain-based company which is part of a large and wide company portfolio – from newspapers to hotels / resorts, independent restaurants, retail, financial and real estate investments, construction and Health & Beauty divisions is currently looking for dynamic professionals to join their growing team.
Industry: Restaurants / Catering
Staff Level: Rank & File
Education requirement: Diploma
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: BD 120 up to 220
Other Benefits: Free accommodation, air ticket, transport, medical and other benefits as per labor law
As a Commis I you are responsible for the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Support your superiors in the daily operation and work
•Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie
• Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set in the kitchen.
• Control food stock and food cost in your section
• Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
• Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
• Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.