Vacancy Number: 1008
UAE’s leading event venue and largest event and exhibition Center is currently looking for young and experienced professionals to join their growing team.
The core of their business is exhibitions and events however the scope of activities is far wider. The company does connect people, products and ideas from around the globe through their year-round calendar of international trade fairs, blockbuster consumer shows and prestigious international conferences.
Industry: Restaurants / Catering
Staff Level: Rank & File
Education requirement: Diploma
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED 1800
Other Benefits: Free accommodation, air ticket, transport, medical, Overtime payment and other benefits as per labor law
As a Commis I you are responsible for the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Support your superiors in the daily operation and work
•Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie
• Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set in the kitchen.
• Control food stock and food cost in your section
• Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
• Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
• Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control