At Islamabad Marriott Hotel we need a Thai Chef for our famous Thai Restaurant:
Thai Chef will be running and managing the operation of a Thai Kitchen and the preparation and production of Authentic Food
• Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
• Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
• Preparing Thai home-made sauces, dips etc, some of Thai desserts and cooking a variety of complex dishes
• Creating and developing menu choices
• Plans and manages food quantities and plating requirements for the Thai restaurant.
• Assists in developing daily and seasonal menu items.
• Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
• Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
• Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Determines how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
• Leads shift teams while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
This is an expatriate position and open to Thai nationals. Tax free salary plus accommodation will be offered to the right candidate.