Vacancy Number: 1012
Our client an authentic Indian Restaurant which was opened in March 2002 and will soon open another branch in Dubai. In-line with this growth, we seek for them competitive professionals to join their growing team.
Location: Al Ain
Industry: Restaurants / Catering
Staff Level: Supervisory
Industry experience required: 3 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED 3000
Other Benefits: Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Food allowance ,flight ticket ,Tips
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel and purchases or requisitions foodstuffs and kitchen supplies: Plans or participates in planning menus, preparing and apportioning foods, and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
2) Specifies number of servings to be made from any vegetable, meat, beverage, and dessert to control portion costs.
3) Supervises non cooking personnel, such as KITCHEN HELPER , to ensure cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
4) Supervises COOK and tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
5) Supervises workers engaged in inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies.
6) Purchases foodstuffs, kitchen supplies, and equipment, or requisitions them from PURCHASING AGENT.
7) Hires and discharges employees.
8) Trains new workers.