Vacancy Number: 1013
Our client an authentic Indian Restaurant which was opened in March 2002 and will soon open another branch in Dubai. In-line with this growth, we seek for them competitive professionals to join their growing team.
Location: Al Ain
Industry: Restaurants / Catering
Staff Level: Rank & File
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED 1500
Other Benefits: Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Food allowance ,flight ticket ,Tips
To follow and complete any instructions given to you by your Senior Head waiter or
any senior member of staff.
• To demonstrate respect to management and staff while addressing them.
• Help to ensure the smooth running of all guests’ requirements and Standards of
Service are maintained at all times.
• To implement policies and systems as required under the guidance of the
• To ensure hot beverages are served by Hotel Standards and in the required time.
• To effectively manage your Staff time and productivity whilst at work.
• To ensure that the cleanliness and organization of your team are within the
• To ensure that all the elements are present in order to secure a smooth and
• To ensure that appropriate mise-en-place has been prepared.
• To support your staff, and operate as a safeguard in times of crisis.
• To keep a high Standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
• To approach guests in the correct manner as lay out by Hotel Standards.
• To use the guests name whenever possible, in accordance with the Hotel
• To train new waiting staff
• Assign opening and closing duties.
• To attend briefings and departmental meetings.
• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct
procedures when the situation arises.
• To see through and to completion opening and closing procedures
• To carry out additional tasks as instructed and by reasonable request from the
• Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined by the hotel.