Vacancy Number: 1026
This Hotel is perfectly positioned in the heart of the city, delivering the unexpected luxury of space, impeccable service and sophisticated style. Loved by Royalty and the local cognoscenti for the warmth of its service and the sophistication of the aesthetic, this Hotel offers some of the most spacious rooms in the city - generously proportioned and sumptuously appointed.
Industry: Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level: Rank & File
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED 1100
Other Benefits: Service charge, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, flight ticket, meals
To assist with the running of the Spa department on a day-to-day basis which will necessitate, amongst other duties, the following key result areas.
• To be responsible for all the laundry duties in the Spa.
• To keep the garden tidy and to put sun beds out in fine weather.
• To be responsible for the cleanliness of the changing rooms, gymnasiums and general pool areas.
• To follow correct opening and closing procedures.
• To make sure that all consumable stock for changing areas and gymnasiums are always full and that there are full stock levels in the Assistant’s Stock Cupboard.
• To work together as part of a team with colleagues from the department and the House.
• To always treat guests as required by Cliveden’s standards, and to collect guest history wherever possible, to ensure the best service at all times.
• To be aware of all services and product available in the Spa and House.
• To comply with all Hotel and Company policies and procedures.
• To comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as employment law, health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention etc.
• To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Club Services Manager, for your own development.
• To carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the Company.