Vacancy Number: 1066
Our client, a british-owned company that provides the highest quality repair and maintenance services available in Dubai such AC, plumbing, electrical work, carpentry and painting services.
Staff Level: Rank & File
Education requirement: Diploma
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED 4,500 up to AED 5,500
Other Benefits: overtime pay, transport, annual ticket, and other benefits
Job Duties and Tasks for: Plumber
1) Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
2) Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
3) Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
4) Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
5) Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
6) Keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports.