Vacancy Number: 1106
Industry: Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level: Rank & File
Education requirement: Secondary
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED 1155
Other Benefits: Service charge, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, flight ticket, meals
As waiting staff you are responsible for serving food and beverages in the restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner. You should carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies.
• Suggests food and beverages to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
• Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
• Replenishes supply of linen and other operating equipment.
• Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
• Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
• Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
• Sets up tables in accordance with restaurant policy.
• Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.
• Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing at the steward area.
• Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.
• Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.