Vacancy Number: 1128
Our client , a modern and trendy 4-star boutique hotel which is located in the most progressive area of Al Barsha is currently looking for young professionals join their team. The Hotel provides tastefully and elegantly designed selection of rooms which are equipped with premium quality interior. Guests of this hotel can enjoy large room space in a modern ambiance .The hotel has something for everyone to enjoy his memorable stay.
Industry: Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level: Middle Management
Education requirement: Degree Holder
Industry experience required: 5 years
Experience in the same role: 3 years
Salary: AED 2500
Other Benefits: Service charge, shared accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, flight tickets
Reporting to the International Sales Manager, the Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for
supporting the Sales Team by providing administrative support and managing inquiries from
distributors and end users and providing marcom support to the Product Managers
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for day to day sales inquiries from distributors – part numbers, prices,
literature, tender support, etc.
• Responsibility for Scie-Plas Brand Electrophoresis products in territories to be defined.
• Manage and record all sales inquiries via CRM
• Customer account creation and update via Navision / CRM
• Liaise with logistics/ order desk to ensure equipment for supporting events such as
distributor meetings, seminars, exhibitions and trade shows is in place.
• Assist in production of sales and marketing literature and maintain literature store.
• Assist with marketing plan provided by product managers – eg website, SEO, social media,
advertising, PR distribution
• General support to sales team as required, travel cover etc.
• Occasional travel may be required.
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment