Vacancy Number: 1134
Our client, a luxury 4* Hotel which is located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s business district is currently looking for your professionals. The hotel is home to 192 rooms and suites with views of Abu Dhabi’s skyline, two food and beverage outlets, seven dynamic and spacious meeting rooms and business centre.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Industry: Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level: Rank & File
Education requirement: Diploma
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED 1600
Other Benefits: Service charge, shared accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, flight tickets
• To take reservations according to company policy.
• To be aware of specific daily functions and events as detailed in the forecasts, in order to deal efficiently with guest enquiries.
• To ensure that telephones are answered quickly and efficiently following company directives and FO SOP manual.
• To accept cash, approved credit cards, travelers cheques and foreign currency following set guide lines and polices laid out in the company directives and FO SOP manual.
• To carry out a smooth and efficient check-out to encourage return guests
• To be responsible for the clearing of the departure Box
• To be responsible for a cashiering float in accordance with company procedure and to inform any overage/shortage to the Shift Leader/Duty Manager.
• To know the correct way to up sell creating the opportunity to maximize revenue.
• To ensure that all guest and Internal messages are relayed promptly and accurately Registers and assigns rooms to guests.
• Fills out baggage checks.
• Answers enquiries over the telephone and in person relating to hotel services and the registrations of guests.
• Keeps records of rooms occupied and guests.
• Is fully familiar with all the hotel’s facilities.
• Provides information on events in town and places of interest.
• Must have an understanding of the reservation departments well as the activities of the concierge.
• Assures a timely handover to the replacing shift and registers all details in the logbook.
• Must operate within the hotels credit policy.
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment