Vacancy Number: 1138
Our client, a luxury 4* Hotel which is located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s business district is currently looking for your professionals. The hotel is home to 192 rooms and suites with views of Abu Dhabi’s skyline, two food and beverage outlets, seven dynamic and spacious meeting rooms and business centre.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Industry: Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level: Rank & File
Education requirement: Diploma
Industry experience required: 2 years
Experience in the same role: 2 years
Salary: AED competitive package
Other Benefits: Service charge ,accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, flight tickets
As a Commis I you are responsible for the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Support your superiors in the daily operation and work
•Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie
• Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set in the kitchen.
• Control food stock and food cost in your section
• Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
• Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
• Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment