We are looking for a Reception Supervisor for a top 5 star hotel in Dubai.
Salary Scale – AED. 4500 plus AED. 400 Service Charge
Housing – Single Studio
Transportation – Provided by the Hotel
Medical - Private Medical Insurance
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
• Performs all duties in adherence to all company standards.
• Responsible for smooth and efficient running of Reception Operations.
• Ensure consistent product and service standards are delivered with a high degree of guest care by all reception team.
• To have sufficient knowledge of:
Menus, Wine Lists
Opening times & closing times
• Greets and acknowledges guests while smiling and making eye contact.
• Recognizes repeat guests while smiling and making eye contact.
• Acts as a liaison between management and service staff.
• Communicates guest complaints and compliments to management.
• Communicates guests needs to staff/management, i.e. celebrating anniversary, birthday, etc.
• Alerts the kitchen of business flow, according to the guest arrival.
• Walks the floor and provides floor updates to management, i.e. how many open tables, open menus, etc.
• Answers telephone, takes new reservations and maintains current reservations within procedural guidelines.
• Must have the ability to provide friendly, courteous and professional service to all internal and external customers/guests, at all times.
• To ensure that the reservations area is kept clean at all times.
• To deal with customer enquiry’s.
• Ability to define problems, collect data and notify management when necessary. Ability to successfully re-prioritize tasks in a moment’s notice.
The sorts of people we think will be good for the job should possess:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer service oriented with an outgoing and positive personality.
• Leadership qualities and professional well groomed appearance.
• Ability to work in a team and independently.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
• Ability to successfully work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to maintain composure in a potentially stressful environment.
• Ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees and management.
Please apply with your CV and photo.