We are looking for Waiter / Waitress/Barman for a top 5 star hotel in Dubai.
Salary Scale – AED. 2750 plus AED. 400 Service Charge
Housing – Sharing Room (Two Person in One Room)
Transportation – Provided by the Hotel
Air Ticket – One Ticket every Two Years
Medical - Private Medical Insurance
Language Allowance - AED. 350/- each per month per language, max. three languages
(Arabic, French, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Spanish)
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
• Performs opening and closing procedures including but not limited to the set up and break down of stations, clearing and re-setting up of tables, when necessary and checking tables before service is provided.
• Maintains and ensures the overall cleanliness of assigned station and the establishment.
• Performs accurate cash/credit handling and POS procedures in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Up sells food and beverage menu items, maximizing profit wherever possible.
• Polishes and stocks equipment for operation (silverware, linens & glassware).
• Sets up, clears and cleans tables before, during, and after the service.
• Sets up the tables with tabletop equipment per design.
• Provides friendly, courteous and professional service to all internal and external customers/guests, at all times.
• Retains and maintains complete knowledge of all food and beverage menu items.
• Performs all duties in adherence to all company standards.
• Performs all sequence of service duties in adherence to all company standards.
• Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and late hours when necessary.
• Ability to define problems, collect data and notify management when necessary. Ability to successfully re-prioritize tasks in a moment’s notice.
The sorts of people we think will be good for the job should possess:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer service oriented with an outgoing, upbeat and positive personality.
• Leadership qualities and professional well groomed appearance.
• Ability to work in a team and independently.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
• Ability to successfully work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to maintain composure in a potentially stressful environment.
• Ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees and management.
Please apply with your CV and photo.