We are looking for a Reservation Manager for our client, a renowned international hotel in Bahrain.
Similar experience needed in star hotels.
Salary of BD 600 plus expat benefits
Job Profile: Reservation Manager
Jobs description and responsibilities:
Responsible for the efficient handling of room bookings by supervising and participating in the daily reservation operation. Supervise and coordinate the operations of the Reservation department and ensure efficient and accurate output of all reservations and forecasts.
Implement and achieve maximum occupancy and average rate through effective yield management. Closely monitor and control room’s availability. In charge of loading rate in the all channels.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year experience as Reservation Manager or 2 years as Assistant Reservation Manager in 4/5 star international hotel chain.
- Previous experience in GCC is a must.
- Excellent Revenue Management and pricing skills. Good knowledge of E-Commerce
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and decision making skills. Self-motivated personality and strong attention to details.
- Able to handle multi-tasks and prioritise tasks consistent with business objectives
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of yield system and MS office
- Must be fluent in English. Arabic speaker is an advantage
- Graduate degree.
Please send your CV with photo urgently.