LIFE GUARD CERTIFICATE HOLDERS PREFERRED. IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL SWIMMER ALSO CAN APPLY.
1. Adhere to and respect shift timing, Tea, Lunch and Dinner breaks as laid down by Recreation Supervisor and to follow AL Jawhara punch card and clock in/out procedures.
2. Ensure that your prescribed uniform is worn at all times during your shift and that is clean and neatly pressed.
3. To ensure that you pay attention to personal hygiene and cleanliness and that you are always well presented.
4. To ensure that you are always courteous and friendly to guests, attentive to their needs, handle problems in a professional manner and are conscious of the importance of safety.
5. To be responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene of all areas of club as laid down in the “ Daily Cleaning Schedule” to include:
* The daily pre-opening / closing cleaning maintenance program.
* Daily routine maintenance checklist.
6. To inform the Recreation Supervisor on a daily basis of any faults, defects or maintenance requirements.
7. To ensure the careful handling of all cleaning materials, chemicals and machinery and to follow the necessary safety precautions to safeguard the risk of injury to own self and to the guests.
8. To maintain and to take care of all cleaning equipment, and to keep an inventory of all cleaning materials and stock.
9. To be responsible during busy period , in the event of staff sickness or at the request of the leisure supervisor to assist the assigned area(Pool Gym, Steam & Sauna Room, Games Room or Children Play Area ).
10. To promote the massage service and encourage the guests to practice this service.
11. Be positive and creative team player within Al Jawhara Team.
12. To built good relations with our guests to seek their feedback on our services to be able to lifted up accordingly.