1. Assist the HR Officer to finalize and send out Letters of Appointment.
2. Coordinates with Recruitment Agencies and the applicants themselves regarding the status and arrivals of applicants.
3. Conducts basic induction duties to incoming employees on their joining day with regards to matters such as benefits, forms, insurance policy, code of conduct etc.
4. Coordinates and manages hotel orientation administration for new joiners.
5. Assist the HR Office in the preparation of documents and materials that are needed for recognition programmes/social activities such as employee of the month/quarter, including nominations, printing certificates, preparing rewards and organizing outings.
6. Support the HR Office to maintain and update the HR software including; new joiner information, status changes, application of annual leave, attendance, sickness, overtime etc.
7. Coordinate meeting room bookings as required by HR and assist in the preparation of invitations and emails to advice department heads.
8. Assist the HR Officer to finalize and send out termination and warning letters.
9. Provide administrative support for promotion/transfer/salary increase letters and announcements for newly promoted and transferred employees.
10. Coordinates and follows-up on bookings with the Purchasing Department for employees requiring airline tickets (vacation, new joiners, resignations/terminated employees).
11. Assist the HR Officer in the administration and preparing of reports including but not limited to; Manning, Nationality Breakdown, Sickness, Turnover, Room Inspections, Spot Checks etc.
12. Coordinates with other departments and prepare staff listing as and when required.
13. Assist to maintain up to date and accurate employee files.
14. Maintains passport validity files and coordinate with employees on passport expiry.
15. Performs other tasks as required.