Vacancy No : 1495
A Bahrain-based company which is part of a large and wide company portfolio – from newspapers to hotels / resorts, independent restaurants, retail, financial and real estate investments, construction and Health & Beauty divisions is currently looking for dynamic professionals to join their growing team.
Location : Bahrain
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Staff Level : Middle
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 8 years
Experience In : 2 years
Salary : 900 BHD
Other Benefit : Accommodation & Transport Allowance, yearly Ticket, Medical Insurance ,Life Insurance
The boutiques manager oversees all day to day boutiques operations. The boutiques manager supervises the boutiques in charge, participates in the training and development of staff, provide performance appraisals and disciplinary action. The boutique manager also maintains the standards procedures of the service and products displayed. He/she manages all the boutiques staff in compliance with all company regulations by ensuring the brand image. Job Duties
• Completes boutiques operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and boutiques in charge following up on work results.
• Maintains boutiques staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Works on achieving yearly budgets.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements.
• Ensures availability of products and services by maintaining inventories and daily orders.
• Secures the image by following all products and service measurement.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Maintains customers service standards by following up all the comments and take the direct corrective action.
• Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Requirements
• Excellent background in customer’s services.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in High- end food & cakes boutiques brand.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
• Effective decision making and strong problem solving skills.
Register online: http://aptresources.ae/candi.html#lblregister
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment