Vacancy No : 1551
Located in one of the most desirable areas of Dubai, this Hotel offers 200 plus newly furnished serviced apartments for extended stay, long and short term lease. The property is surrounded by a wide choice of dining, shopping and entertainment options and is a stone throw away from vibrant beach clubs and pristine public beaches.
Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Rank
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 2 years
Experience In : 2 years
Salary : 2000 AED
Other Benefit : Sharing accommodation, medical, Flight Ticket-every 2 years, Service Charge ,Overtime payment.
-Will directly address the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
- Responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area. - Serve as the main point of contact for regular guests and VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements.
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stay Guests of 14 days or longer
– ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask advice or information from Guest Relations.
- Manage, record and resolve Guest or customer complaints promptly.
- Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained for Reception, Lobby area and Executive Lounge.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate.
- Show creativity with ideas regarding lobby/reception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order to enhance the overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest.
- Communicate with the Executive Lounge Manager and track and reward regular Guests for their loyalty and creativity; choose rewards that meet Guest preferences while remaining within the allocated budget.
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas.
- Maintain staffing levels to meet business demands.
- Attend all Reception meetings and Executive Lounge Meetings.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems.
- Assist with other departments, as necessary.
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment