ARABIC SPEAKING ONLY
To be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
To assist with the responsibility for the day to day running of the event services department within the overall policies and controls established by the Company and Hotel General Manager, ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and profitability achieved.
To promote the Company Mission Statement through continual demonstration of the Personality.
• To implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service through the Customer Service Programme.
• To ensure that the department creates a professional impression to customers and team members.
• To participate with action on Customer Service Reports relevant to your department to achieve positive and consistent results.
• To act on customer feedback relevant to your areas of responsibility. This to include customer complaints and compliments.
• To be aware of budgeted and actual departmental targets. This to include sales, covers, stocks levels and departmental profits.
• To assist with the control and monitor payroll costs by ensuring rotas are compiled in line with forecasted and actual business levels, using company productivity ratios and payroll management.
• To be aware of and assist with the control of departmental operating costs in line with forecasted business levels.
• To ensure effective stock rotation and maintain stock levels in accordance with hotel business and company policy. This to include storage and use of equipment. and assist with stock-takes where required.
• To assist with maintaining and improving departmental operating standards.
• To positively approach sales opportunities in order to maximise sales revenue and exceed budgeted sales targets for the department.
• To assist with and suggest new promotional opportunities to enable departmental sales to meet and exceed budget. This to include the planning, implementation and review of promotions.
• To assist with leading and motivating the departmental team to promote good employee morale and ensure a high level of commitment and pride in the Hotel.
• To carry out planned training and development in a systematic and professional way in order to meet the needs of the business and assist in individual team members personal development.
• To supervise the department to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis, whilst maintaining company brand standards consistently with attention to detail. This to include ensuring shift controls and procedures are adhered to.
• To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and company rules and regulations as identified in the team member handbook.