Be part of our Pre-Opening Team!
We are currently looking for young talents, enthusiastic aspirants who have passion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate must have a fluency in English, ability to communicate in Arabic is an advantage, previous experience is required, excellent Hospitality skills, able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
1. Ensures a smooth operation of the department through organization and administration.
2. Assist in maintaining a focused system of internal controls, which will provide an effective and efficient control over the hotel’s assets, liabilities, revenues and costs.
3. Assist in developing best practice financial accounting and control procedures. This to be an area of continuous review and development.
4. Is responsible for reconciliation and checking of accounts before month end closing.
5. Ensures that accurate bookkeeping is administered including:
- Verification of guest ledger balance/city ledger
- Check the total of all house fund receipts and its agreement with the amount booked in the general ledger
- Budget control pertaining to the capital investment budget
- Updating of the insurance register, prepaid expenses, deferred charges and income
- Daily banking confirmation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Bank A/C reconciliation and updating
6. Conduct financial analysis and define the results of the operation of the hotel.
7. Assists the Director of Finance in providing support on financial and commercial matters to the management, including the interpretation of financial data.
8. Assist and advise on the control of hotel expenses.
9. Assists the Assistant Director of Finance in the completion and dispatching on time all reports required by administration.
10. Assist in the development of budgets and forecasts.
11. Assists in the liaison with internal and external audit.