• Have a throughout knowledge of Al Jawhara product and services.
• Very much involved in hotel budget , specially room budget’s.
• Manage daily Front Desk operations and ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
• Follow up with any system issue with the coordination of the IT Manager and Assistant Front Office Manager.
• To make sure of Completing and maintaining all required Front Desk shift reports and paperwork with coordination of shift leader and Assistant Front Office manager
• Supervises and expedites lobby traffic to speed the arrival and departure process.
• Be flexible according to the business need.
• Operates all department equipment as necessary and reports malfunctions.
• Lead by example: provide a gracious and aggressive hospitality towards all customers. Be highly familiar and adhere to all policies, procedures and standards.
• Ensure that all VIP guests and repeat guests are identified, recognized, pre-blocked.
• Review discrepant rooms regularly
• Making sure that the rate check report on daily basis has been done.
• Review credit report and take appropriate action to resolve all problems. Highlight any unsecured account to the team.
• Ensure that work area is always clean, neat and organized.
• Ensure smooth check in and check out of all guests, through properly handling guest accounts.
• Create a productive and positive atmosphere at the desk. Have a good relationship with all associates and other departments.
• Bank out cashiers at the end of each shift according to the blind drop procedure with coordination of shift leaders and his assistant.
• Trains associates and monitors adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates.
a. Be a leader in exhibiting outstanding hospitality skills.
b. Continuously interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction
c. Effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
d. Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service. Ensures associates understand expectations and parameters.
e. Effective communication is in place with housekeeping to allow them to return rooms to Front Desk as required.
• Participates in the associate performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
• Participates in associate progressive discipline procedures. Ensures hotel policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to S O P”s .
• Supervises same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and control hotel occupancy.
• Trains staff on and performs procedures to verify accuracy of room rates to maximize revenue opportunities, e.g., rate variance report; bucket check.
• Ensures associates are trained and adhere to the hotels credit policies ( Rebates are verified and signed, Bucket Checks are completed etc)
• Ensure the recreation centre has operated efficiently all the time.
• Ensure the AYS department functional according to standard.
• Working after guest satisfaction’s and exceed their expectation’s.
• Making sure the guest transportation done on time .
• To achieve the monthly and yearly budget of walk-in segment.