Vacancy No : 1591
UAE’s leading event venue and largest event and exhibition Centre is currently looking for young and experienced professionals to join their growing team. The core of their business is exhibitions and events however the scope of activities is far wider. The company does connect people, products and ideas from around the globe through their year-round calendar of international trade fairs, blockbuster consumer shows and prestigious international conferences.
Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Junior-Mid
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 4 years
Experience In : 1 year
Salary : 1800 AED
Other Benefit : Accommodation, transportation, service charge, tips, medical insurance, flight ticket.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To assist the Senior Chef on duty with storage, preparation and cooking of all food items for the Good wood Bar and Grill, whilst adhering to all Health and Food Safety areas of “Due Diligence” as laid out by management in the Good wood Hotel Health & Safety HACCP and Food Safety Hazard Analysis Training Documents. To also demonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our members.
▪ To assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement.
▪ To understand daily departmental costs and how they influence profit and loss results.
▪ To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
▪ To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department.
▪ To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as directed.
▪ To ensure stock is controlled and rotated. Accept and store deliveries
▪ To ensure that mis en place is completed in your section.
▪ To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
▪ To comply with all Good wood policies and procedures to ensure that all-statutory regulations are observed.
▪ To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
▪ To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment