Vacancy No : 1597
Our client, a modern and trendy 4 star boutique hotel located in Dubai is currently seeking for candidates to join their dynamic team.
Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Junior-Mid
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 2 years
Experience In : 1 year
Salary : 2000 up to 2500 AED
Other Benefit : hotels benefit (insurance, meals, Two year ticket, service charge)
• To collect and review all documents pertinent to payment preparation, ensuring mathematical accuracy, legitimacy and completeness of the transaction before filing them per supplier's name, pending for payment
• To prepare payable vouchers and initiate payment process in due time.
• To perform all accounts payable sub-ledger bookings and to verify that accounts payable sub-ledger and general ledger balances are matching.
• To maintain up-to-date creditors' filing and to ensure that on hand outstanding invoices match with A/P ageing report as per the system.
• To prepare a monthly payment schedule and ensure the prompt payment preparation accordingly.
• To record all issued cheques in the cash disbursement journal monthly Bank reconciliation.
• To properly monitor the issuance of cheques and the safeguard of any unused cheques.
• To process the monthly payroll of all employees along with any other employee related payments.
• To perform related duties and special project as assigned.
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment