We are hiring for our Pre-Opening team in a new 4-Star Hotel.
We are currently looking for young talents, enthusiastic aspirants who have passion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate must have a fluency in English, ability to communicate in Arabic is an advantage, previous experience is required, excellent Hospitality skills, able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
1. Responds promptly to all in-coming inquiries, ensuring the request is directed to the most appropriate Sales & Marketing team member.
2. Distributes product literature/brochures to Client on request.
3. Liaise with other departments to coordinate show rounds/sales and marketing activities.
4. Respond and co-ordinate all internal meeting requests.
5. Assist to improve processes, forms and procedures to maximize team efficiency.
6. Learn all aspects of products sold including the ability to demonstrate to Clients where appropriate.
7. Assist the sales team in maintaining their existing user base, updating Client records where appropriate.
8. Maintaining statistics and records for the department.
9. Assist in the preparation of contracts when required.
10. Coordinate events and invitations and assist the marketing section with activities as required.
11. Assist in the preparation of reports as assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing/Sales & Marketing Manager.
12. Attend daily briefings and meetings as required to ensure optimum teamwork and productivity