We are hiring for our Pre-Opening team in a new 4-Star Hotel.
We are currently looking for young talents, enthusiastic aspirants who have passion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate must have a fluency in English, ability to communicate in Arabic is an advantage, previous experience is required, excellent Hospitality skills, able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
1. Handles guest complaints and other related problems and reports on the Rooms Division Manager.
2. Greets the VIP guests of the hotel. Performs special services for VIP Guest’s.
3. Assists in VIP’s arrival departure in absence of guest relation officers.
4. Checks cleanliness of lobby and public areas, lights and as well as front office staff in proper and orderly appearance and behavior.
5. Randomly checks on registration cards of arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled on each cards.
6. Gives the instructions to the Night Reception, during the high occupancy periods, regarding: walk-in guests and release room blocked because of no- shows
7. Prepares and checks for VIP’s arrival and escorts guests to rooms.
8. Co-ordinates with all departments concerned in order to maintain Front Office functions properly.
9. Operates the front office computer system in order to assist front office attendants.
10. Assists reception, business center, cashier, concierge and bell captain during they’re busy.
11. Answers guests inquire, handle complaints and attend to the needs of the guests.
12. Approves and sign for allowances, rebates etc., as required by Front Office Cashier.
13. Authorizes charges to be made for late departures and/or compliments on them.
14. Promotes and maintains good public relations.
15. Motivates and maintains good staff relations.
16. Maintains and be guided of hotel policy on credit/lost and found hotel guests properties.
17. Follows up in credit check report, liaise with credit manager.