We are hiring for our Pre-Opening team in a new 4-Star Hotel.
We are currently looking for young talents, enthusiastic aspirants who have passion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate must have a fluency in English, ability to communicate in Arabic is an advantage, previous experience is required, excellent Hospitality skills, able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
1. Attends daily briefings/shift handovers to be informed of the shift activities (VIP arrivals/special requests/status of rooms/events etc)
2. Maintains a neat and fully supplied cleaning trolley of relevant stock (linen, guest supplies, cleaning equipment) at all times
3. Places clear signage on bedroom doors when cleaning occupied rooms to inform guests of cleaning activities
4. Cleans guest rooms daily according to operational policies and standards
5. Replaces used bed and bath linen daily
6. Returns damaged linen or linen requiring rewashing to the laundry
7. Replenishes room amenities, promotional materials, literature and stationary as required
8. Checks, equips and stocks VIP rooms according to instruction
9. Reports any defective equipment to the Floor Supervisor, completing maintenance requests as required
10. Tidies all guest belongings i.e. fold guest clothes, pairs shoes, arranges toiletries neatly etc. Any valuables must be left untouched
11. Removes dirty food trays and trolleys from bedrooms
12. Reports to the Floor Supervisor if a guest room has the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door
13. Hand any lost and found items to the Floor Supervisor for correct handling
14. Use wet floor signage when cleaning spillages or washing floors in public areas to advise of potential hazard
15. Clean public areas daily according to operational policies and standards
16. Attends to guest needs and requests courteously and efficiently. If you are unsure or unable to attend a request inform the Floor Supervisor for their attention