Vacancy No : 1607
A Bahrain-based company which is part of a large and wide company portfolio – from newspapers to hotels / resorts, independent restaurants, retail, financial and real estate investments, construction and Health & Beauty divisions is currently looking for dynamic professionals to join their growing team.
Location : Manama - Bahrain
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Supervisory
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 4 years
Experience In : 1 year
Salary : 400 up to 700 BHD
Other Benefit : Accommodation, transportation, service charge, tips, medical insurance, flight ticket.
Manages the Cleanest and Maintenance off all F&B equipment in used and in store according to set standards and to ensure smooth functioning, customer satisfaction and high levels of sales and profits in line with company policies and regulations Under the general guidance of the Executive Chef in accordance to the Hotel’s Policies and Procedures
1. Responsible for establishing and maintaining high sanitation standards in all food preparation area
2. Responsible for the Maintenance and the cleanest of all F&B service and Kitchen Equipment
3. Responsible for guiding the all subalterns staff and in the performance of their jobs in accordance to Hotel policies and procedures.
4. Responsible for achieving financial goals, by minimizing costs without compromise in Hygienic condition.
5. Responsible for implementing the Policies and Procedures in operating the Stewarding Department
6. Responsible for ensuring sufficient operating equipment and cleaning supplies for the operation.
7. Responsible for the administration, operation and coordination of the Stewarding Department
8. Responsible for providing functional assistance to operation during peak periods and functions.
9. Responsible for ensuring the Stewarding Department is covered with staff during operation.
10. To set standards in for Cleaning procedures and store keeper in line with company policies.
11. To achieve objectives set in key result area in the annual PDR.
12. Responsible to keep F&B equipment inventory book up to date in collaboration with store keeper.
13. Responsible to maintain all F&B area free of pest at all time
14. Responsible for administration and the disposal of the waste.
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment