Vacancy No : 1609
Our client, a reputed group of companies for the hospitality based in the UAE is seeking for dynamic professionals to join their growing team.
Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Middle
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 7 years
Experience In : 2 years
Salary : 12000 up to 14000 AED
Other Benefit : Medical Insurance, Bonus, Flight Ticket
Job Responsibilities / Account-abilities
- Sales and Marketing
- Promote the unit in all dealings internally and externally
- Actively build relationships and communicate daily with customers
- Utilize all marketing tools made available to you to enhance sales
- Ideas in improvements to be communicated with senior management
- Ensure effective up-selling training and techniques to all departments
- Contribute ideas, trends and improvements to existing systems & processes
- Suitable and appropriate atmosphere is created and maintained to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Maintains the highest standards of quality & service
- Maintains the highest standards of service
- Ensure effective shift planning - Ensures implementation of cost control measures
- Commit to the company vision and values
- Ensures tasks are delegated appropriately and followed up to ensure they are completed on time
- Ensure staff training; Cross-training of staff to ensure a highly skilled workforce
- Ensure daily briefing takes place and standard practice are implemented
- Ensure pro-active approach is taken to hiring employees in line with company policy
- Show respect to yourself, your work, your co-worker, products and equipment.
- Sense of urgency and Team work.
- Drives weekly staff meetings involving proactive planning = positive impact on the unit
- Ensure a motivated, productive staff complement who are able to exceed expectations.
- Review staff performance
– as per company procedures
- Knows, enforce and educate staff on all appropriate HR / LR policies and procedures.
- Ensure to handle complaints as per company procedure
– Utmost professionalism
- Know how to operate Micros
– Point of Sales
- Conduct accurate weekly stock takes on the standard inventory sheet as per procedures.
- Administrative policies and procedures to be adhered to (ensure accuracy)
- Deadlines met for weekly and monthly reporting
- Health, Hygiene, Safety and Environmental Responsibility
- Monitor hygiene and cleanliness standards of the outlet daily Person Specifications Experience required:
-Minimum 1 or 2 years in A’ la carte restaurant/Bar in a managerial level, preferably GCC, assistant manager level also welcome to apply. Education:
-Applicant must be Hotel Management Degree / Diploma holder of 3 years or degree holder or equivalent. :
-A warm personality, attentive, smartly presentable and a good team player :
-Lead by example with regards to your work performance, time keeping, attitude and deliver-ability of consistent high work quality :
-Knowledge of Micros, good communication skill, organized & customer focused :
-Provide leadership, coaching and direction to their team in order to generate sales and manage the long term sales and profitability of the unit. :
-Achieve sales targets and budget controls as outlined :
-Pay attention to detail and maintain high standards of service
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment