A renowned international hotel is looking for a Pub Outlet Manager to be based in Dubai.
• Basic Salary - AED 7,000/- equivalent to USD 1,906/- per month @ the current exchange rate of 3.6732
• Single employment status
• Visa - Provided by the hotel.
• Meals - Three duty meals per day provided at the Hotel Colleague Restaurant
• Eligibility for Incentive, provided that all performance targets & KPO's are met
• Laundry Facility- Non cash laundry allowance of AED 300/- per month.
• Accommodation – Furnished studio apartment where hotel will be responsible for electricity & water charges
• Transportation from / to accommodation and hotel
• Duty meals provided in colleagues’ cafeteria
• Mobile Allowance - AED 150/- per month, does not include when on vacation
• Medical Insurance - entitled to Medical insurance coverage of medical expenses as per our Medical Insurance Policy.
• Vacation - 30 calendar vacation days after completion of 12 months of continuous service.
• Ticket Entitlement - entitled to a return ticket to your country of origin after completion of one year of employment and the same will be applied thereafter
Preferred candidate will have previous managerial experience in a 4 or 5 star hotels and a solid understanding of different Food and Beverage outlets. Importantly, we are looking for an F&B professional with passion and energy that can lead and develop a great team and drive excellent service quality. Having an eye for detail and creativity to look at things differently will be a key to developing the Food and Beverage Experience. An outgoing personality is also very important. Preferred candidates must have strong knowledge in pub operations with flexibility to work hours across a 7-day operation is essential. This 'hands-on' role involves enforcing company standards and policies and high levels of customer service.
Ultimately, you will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English. You will be a self-starter and you will be able to demonstrate understanding of the business and link the business environment to IHG commitments; have a high level of drive for results; will be adaptable and flexible with the ability to build relationships in a multi-cultural environment and gain trust and support of team members and senior managers. You will have exceptional planning, organizing and delegating skills with attention to detail. You will have the ability to handle guest requests and complaints and exhibit strong decision making skills to deliver brand service standards resulting in highest guest satisfaction. You will possess a high level of integrity to lead by example and gain respect of peers and colleagues.
Please apply with your CV.