Vacancy No : 1665
UAE’s leading event venue and largest event and exhibition Centre is currently looking for young and experienced professionals to join their growing team. The core of their business is exhibitions and events however the scope of activities is far wider. The company does connect people, products and ideas from around the globe through their year-round calendar of international trade fairs, blockbuster consumer shows and prestigious international conferences.
Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Middle
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 4 years
Experience In : 1 year
Salary : 5000 up to 7000 AED
Other Benefit : Medical Insurance, Monthly Service Charge, Annual flight allowance, Annual Bonus
• Assist and ensure operation of specific Event activities to maintain productivity, quality, service, creativity and guest satisfaction.
• Delegates and assigns responsibilities to the team.
• Keeps abreast of the evolving market trends.
• Maintain overall outlet goals, budgeted financial results and objectives of the Banquet
• Monitor cost control and cost reduction measures on continuous basis.
• Contribute in formulating targets of the annual budget for Banquet.
• Ensure guest satisfaction with products and services in coordination with his team.
• Provide a warm, professional and regular relationship with guests and contractors to ensure a prompt and high standard of service.
• Handle suggestions and complaints by guests and contractors and ensure they are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
• Maintains effective communication on the activities of a specific event with other operating departments within Food and Beverage in order to provide best possible service to the guests.
• Manage, counsel and train Team to ensure maximization of productivity.
• Update SOP’s and conduct annual training plan.
• Ensures that employee’s suggestions /comments/ grievances are handled promptly and fairly.
• Evaluate the performance of the team and administrate a personal development program thus improving standards and motivation.
• Follow & implement the Policies & Procedures
• Continually seek opportunities to develop self and if applicable subordinates
• Implement duties in line with the Quality standards, Security and Health & Safety requirements
• Implement any other duties as assigned by the Asst. Department Head/Restaurant Manager
• As duties change, it will be reflected in the job description after discussions are held with the post holder in the yearly performance evaluations.
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment