Vacancy No : 1668
UAE’s leading event venue and largest event and exhibition Centre is currently looking for young and experienced professionals to join their growing team. The core of their business is exhibitions and events however the scope of activities is far wider. The company does connect people, products and ideas from around the globe through their year-round calendar of international trade fairs, blockbuster consumer shows and prestigious international conferences.
Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Rank
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 2 years
Experience In : 1 year
Salary : 1400 AED
Other Benefit : Company provided accommodation at Ras Al Khor Company provided transportation Medical Insurance, Overtime Pay, Monthly Service Charge, Bi-Annual Flight allowance, Annual Bonus
• Delivers of quality beverage, service and creativity thus ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Ensure achievement of financial objectives of Restaurant/Banquet/Bar
• Implement beverage cost control and cost reduction measures on continuous basis.
• Ensure guest satisfaction with products and services.
• Reports suggestions and complaints by guests.
• Maintains effective communication on the activities of Bar within the section.
• Actively participate in training to ensure self-development.
• Gives suggestions /comments/ grievances to his line manager.
• Continually seek opportunities to develop self
• Implement duties in line with the Quality standards, Security and Health & Safety requirements
• Implement any other duties as assigned by the Captain.
• As duties change, it will be reflected in the job description after discussions are held with the post holder in the yearly performance evaluations
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment