Vacancy No : 1669
UAE’s leading event venue and largest event and exhibition Centre is currently looking for young and experienced professionals to join their growing team. The core of their business is exhibitions and events however the scope of activities is far wider. The company does connect people, products and ideas from around the globe through their year-round calendar of international trade fairs, blockbuster consumer shows and prestigious international conferences.
Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Junior-Mid
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 2 years
Experience In : 1 year
Salary : 2500 up to 3100 AED
Other Benefit : Company provided accommodation at Ras Al Khor Company provided transportation Medical Insurance, Overtime Pay, Monthly Service Charge, Bi-Annual Flight allowance, Annual Bonus
• Maintain productivity, quality, service, creativity and guest satisfaction.
• Assigns responsibilities to the team.
• Ensure prompt and efficient delivery.
• Ensure achievement of financial objectives of Restaurant/Banquet.
• Establish cost control and cost reduction measures on continuous basis.
• Ensure guest satisfaction with products and services and establish warm relationship.
• Handle suggestions and complaints by guests and ensure they are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
• Maintains effective communication on the activities of the Restaurant/Event with other operating departments within Food and Beverage in order to provide efficient possible service to the guests.
• Guide and train the Team to ensure maximization of productivity.
• Conduct annual training plan.
• Ensures that employee’s suggestions /comments/ grievances are handled promptly and fairly.
• Evaluate the performance of the team and advise management to administer personal development program thus improving standards and motivation.
• Continually seek opportunities to develop self and if applicable subordinates
• Implement duties in line with the Quality standards, Security and Health & Safety requirements
• Implement any other duties as assigned by the Service /Restaurant/ Asst. Restaurant Manager.
• As duties change, it will be reflected in the job description after discussions are held with the post holder in the yearly performance evaluations.
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment