Vacancy No : 1679
Our client is a leader in the global hospitality industry, with a distinctive collection and a worldwide reputation for excellence. Their diverse portfolio includes historic icons, elegant resorts and modern city center properties all over the world.
Location : Ajman - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Middle
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 5 years
Experience In : 1 year
Salary : 2500 AED
Other Benefit : Accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, flight tickets
-Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, organizes, distributes, and verifies the work of others and participates in their training.
-Participates in the planning of work relating to the processing of accounting documents.
-Ensures that documents and data are accurate and correctly processed through various accounting systems according to established standards.
-Updates computerized management information systems and produces various accounting reports.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Organizes, distributes, and verifies the work of others and participates in their training.
2. Participates in setting work priorities and in the planning and development of work methods and procedures relating to the processing of accounting documents.
3. 2. Obtains information necessary to resolve unusual problems.
4. Communicates with internal and external units/individuals to obtain or supply information.
5. Answers queries related to area of activities.
6. 3. Controls the accuracy of data appearing on accounting documents.
7. Updates the computerized management information system.
8. 4. Transfers data between personal computers and the mainframe, applying the standard controls.
9. Makes necessary corrections.
10 Performs special operations such as duplicating files for security purposes, making adjusting entries, authorizing non-standard invoices, preparing credit notes, collection notices, and cancelling and replacing cheque.
11. Prepares and reconciles sales reports. Anticipates cash needs, maintains cash flows and prepares bank deposits.
12. Maintains filing system related to area of activity, including staff files pertaining to hours of work, vacation and absenteeism.
13. Performs various analysis and reconciliations of accounts.
14 Makes any required changes. Compiles statistics and produces various reports.
15. Prepares routine correspondence and types various documents such as letters, reports, statistical tables, administrative forms and lists.
16. Uses various equipment such as a computerized management information system on a local area network, typewriter, photocopier, calculator, microfiche reader, buster, decollator and fax machine.
17. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks, which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment