Vacancy No : 1685
Our client is a leader in the global hospitality industry, with a distinctive collection and a worldwide reputation for excellence. Their diverse portfolio includes historic icons, elegant resorts and modern city center properties all over the world.
Location : Ajman - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Rank
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 5 years
Experience In : 1 year
Salary : 2500 AED
Other Benefit : Accommodation, transportation, service charge, medical insurance, flight tickets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Completes preventive maintenance for all assigned vehicles and mechanical equipment, either personally, or through outside vendors.
• Operates a variety of diagnostic instruments and a variety of hand, electric, and air-driven tools.
• Tests, services and repairs vehicles and mechanical equipment.
• Inspects, adjusts and replaces necessary units and related parts in the persons of repair and maintenance work.
• Repairs brake, engine, electrical, fuel, hydraulic, transmission, ignition, air, exhaust, axle, steering, HVAC, suspension assemblies, and related systems.
• Cuts and welds metal and person’s body repair, touch up and related work. Fabricates parts and specialized tools as needed.
• Changes and repairs tires and tubes.
• Evaluates status of mechanical equipment and vehicles, and person s or schedules needed repairs.
• Drives trucks of various sizes and weights in the loading, hauling and unloading of various equipment and material.
• Conducts various analyses and inspections of vehicles and mechanical systems to determine the most cost-ef1ective means of maintenance, repair or replacement.
• Assists with the development of shop procedures and budget data for the maintenance and repair of vehicles and mechanical systems.
• Purchases equipment, parts, and supplies used for vehicle and mechanical system maintenance.
• Provides emergency field assistance to disabled equipment as needed and appropriate.
• Assists in the preparation of bid specifications for vehicles and mechanical equipment.
• Assists in the preparation and administration of mechanical budgets in conformance with adopted policies and procedures.
• Processes repair orders and other specialized maintenance records of equipment and mechanical equipment.
• Perfom1s all duties in COnf0ll11anCe to appropriate safety and security standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment