Vacancy No : 1769
Our client, a modern and trendy 4 star boutique hotel located in Dubai is currently seeking for candidates to join their dynamic team.
Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Rank
Education Required :
Industry Experience : 2 years
Experience In : 1 year
Salary : 3000 AED
Other Benefit : Accommodation, Transportation, health card insurance, air ticket for every 2 years and overtime payment
• Manages IT Installation, Troubleshooting and Maintenance efforts within the Hotel.
• Handling all software’s which used inside the Hotel.
• Installations of all new PC’s and Hardware, Printers(Network and Standalone),Network cabling ,Hubs ,Switches ,Network Security & Interfaces.
• Installation, Configuration ,Troubleshooting and Administration of Microsoft Windows XP ,Vista ,Win 7,Win 8, and Windows Server (2003,2008 R2).
• Installation ,Configuration and Administration of Active Directory.
• Installation and Configuration of Exchange Server.
• Installations of IP Telephony CCM, Creating Extensions, Tracing cable problems and errors needed foe correction for Admin and Guest Phones within a CCM including Voice-mail.
• Configuring TCP/IP Services for complete LAN.
• Installation and Management of IPTV STB’s, IP TV Channels Management.
• Installation, configuration, monitoring and management of Juniper SRX, Cisco Routers, Cisco IOS zone based Firewalls
• Maintenance & Supporting Core Switches, Wireless Access Points ,DoCoMo Controller, Firewalls, intrusion detections system
• Maintenance of POS Micros 9700 system, creating revenue centers, Menu screens, adding menu items with pricing and defining the printer device for printing, creating users in the system with certain accessibility rights.
• Opera Software Installation and Creating Users and Configuring the Networking Printers, Keycard Encoder Installation.
• Installation of License Software’s Patches and Map drives to connect the Server.
• Monitoring and updating the Main Servers & Opera Interface Server, Database Server.
• Taking care of backups and Restoration process through Symantec Backups Exec 2010.
• Handling the Guest Internet Problems & Troubleshooting .
• Installation and support of Telecommunication Equipment (PABX System & TMS systems).
• Oasis, Sun System, Cheque System – User account created and Configuring the Printers.
• Configuration the New Citrix Users & New Delphi User Support.
• Installation the FMC Software and creating users, configuring the printer.
• Installation the Visas Passport scanning software & Interface Server.
• Installation the Antivirus in Admin System as per the Hotel Security (MacAfee Agent).
• Deep Knowledge in Vying Card Door Lock System.
• Prepare and Report to IT-Assistant Manager & IT Manager, on a monthly basis.
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment