• Have a throughout knowledge of Al Jawhara product and services.
• Guest Driver’s has to be always in cleaned, well groomed uniform during his duty.
• Guest driver’s has to be hospitable all the time with the guests.
• He has to represent Al Jawhara in respectful manner all the time.
• It is responsibility of hotel guest’s driver to keep the hotel car cleaned all the time.
• It is responsibility of hotel guest driver’s to keep the A/C cool before the guest enters the car.
• Bell Captain has to print Guest name’s in A4 size paper in visible font, guest can read it easily at the airport.
• Guest driver’s has to communicate with reception guest and reservation department through the bell captain to know who is the guest will be picked up / dropped to / from Airport and what is the flight details.
• Guest driver’s has to report any defect on the car to the Bell captain to able to fix it in proper timing.
• Guest driver’s has to maintain a log book for his movement recording the timing for in/out, destinations, reasons.
• Guest driver’s has to maintain a log book recording on it the number of kilometer he has drive in each trip or movement.
• Guest driver’s has to prepare an expenses report for each parking fees or any other expenses and to be signed by Front Office Manager or FO Supervisor to be able to refunded back from accounting department.
Report to work on time with proper uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance must comply with the standard of the hotel.
Develop knowledge about frequent guests and their special requests and needs.
Report any unusual occurrences to the Front Office Supervisors or Front Office Manager.
At all times strive to represent Al Jawhara in the most professional, courteous manner.
Be able to work accordingly to budget, keep constant eye on staffing level and control costs as much as you can.
Be able to perform any additional scope of duties if requested by the Management.