We are hiring for our Pre-Opening team in a new 4-Star Hotel.
We are currently looking for young talents, enthusiastic aspirants who have passion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate must have a fluency in English, ability to communicate in Arabic is an advantage, previous experience is required, excellent Hospitality skills, able to work independently with attention to details and able to cope up with a busy working environment.
1. Is fully knowledgeable of the Property Management system (PMS) including all operational and reporting functions.
2. Attends shift briefings to understand daily activities (number of arrival, departure guests, VIPs and other special requests).
3. Is aware at all times of the current room status and room availability.
4. Is fully aware of current hotel promotions (if applicable).
5. Ensures all rooms for arrival are vacant, clean and inspected by Housekeeping and allocated according to the reservation in the Property Management System.
6. Checks the guest in and out of the hotel in an efficient and timely manner.
7. Ensures arrival guests are accommodated according to their preferences and reserved room or suite category.
8. Up sells room categories and cross sells restaurants within the hotel.
9. Checks and ensures guests registration forms are filled in properly and fully updated in the Property Management System.
10. Identify and record special billing instructions, informing the Front Office Manager of such cases.
11. Is knowledgeable and responds to guest requests for information about the hotel’s facilities and services, as well as local surroundings.
12. Manage all guest issues in a timely and efficient manner, requesting the assistance of the Front Office Manager in cases where support is required.
13. Communicate any deficiencies identified by guests or related departments to Engineering, regarding the efficient working order of guest rooms. Should alternative accommodation need to be provided to maintain guest comfort, this should be arranged without delay.
14. Ensures all supporting checks from the F&B outlets are filed properly in the guest room file.
15. Reviews accounts and charges after approval of the invoice by the guests during the check-out process.
16. Takes feedback from the guest during check out process at the Front Desk and bids fondly farewell.
17. Is fully responsible for the amount of cash float he or she is entrusted.
18. Ensures the entire cashier report is correct and reports it to Front Office Supervisor or Management
19. Runs the necessary reports and completes them in line with hotel standards.
20. Monitors current rate, rate changes, and foreign exchange rate