Welcome to the Bonnington Hotel & Residence, JLT
The only Irish family owned & operated luxury hotel! Whether you are a guest enjoying our five star hotel services, a resident in one of our luxurious serviced residences, or a business client using corporate meeting facilities, the Bonnington offers you the last word in luxury hospitality, backed by a century of experience and tradition. The Bonnington boasts 208 deluxe room and suites and features 272 luxurious serviced residences with modern and stylish restaurant and bar. Situated along Sheikh Zayed Road, just opposite Dubai Marina, and in walking distance to Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station, the Bonnington provides a chic 5 star residential.
It’s all about you!
At the Bonnington, we have always had a passion for service, creativity and a strong team spirit – we are a culturally diverse family communicating openly, honestly and treating each other with respect.
Many of our hospitality professionals join us from all over the world and stay with us for years, develop their skills and careers, just as we improve our hotel offerings for our guests.
We aim to develop our colleagues by getting to know our colleagues and their abilities, matching their strength with the needs of the business. We value diversity and equal opportunities as colleagues are valuable asset to the company, appreciate them with recognition and appreciation to boost colleagues retention and morale.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about hospitality. Being courteous, friendly and efficient is a innate part of their personality. In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess relevant experience in a similar position in 4 or 5 stars hotel.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skill in written and spoken English is a must. Additional languages are value added advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic salary, accommodation, transport, duty meals, air ticket and medical insurance.
• To be fully aware of the department’s Standard Operating Procedures and the hotel’s fire evacuation procedures and to adhere to them at all times
• To be aware of local market competition, to monitor trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented in our hotel
• To pass on all complaints/comments received from customers/clients regarding the hotel, hotel services, etc. to the Director of Sales immediately
• To be fully aware of the hotel’s major corporate clients and high-profile individual guests, current VIP guests, hotel promotions and room rates
• To maintain and exceed the hotel’s revenue goals within the allocated market segments
• To aggressively sell the hotel through telemarketing and face-to-face sales calls to tap into new accounts and new contacts
• To be fully aware of all activities taking place in the hotel, the city and the region at all times as well as to be fully familiar with the hotel and conversant with all hotel services and the opening & closing times of all outlets, their menus, etc.
• To organize and conduct familiarization tours of the hotel
• To negotiate contracts with clients and to ensure that all necessary paperwork (e.g. credit agreements, etc.) is in place prior to clients’ placing business with us
• To respond to customers requests within 24 hours and work with customers to promptly answer all problems and complaints
• To conduct on-going research on customers’ requirements and provide feedback to the Director of Sales
• To maintain an efficient sales office procedure and to insure the regular maintenance of an accurate and updated accounts/contacts database and follow-up procedures
• To submit a weekly sales activity report to the Director of Sales
• To attend trade shows and exhibitions locally and internationally when requested
• To maintain competitors and market conditions awareness, both locally as well as regionally, and to provide feedback to the Director of Sales
• To maintain confidentiality of the information directly related to the hotel’s activities and to not divulge such information outside the hotel
Candidate Must Possess
• Candidate should have minimum experience of one year in Sales as Sales executive corporate.
• Should have a prior experience with Jebel Ali area.
• Previous experiences in 5 Star Hotel (Preferred)