Main duties and responsibilities
• Install hotel facility machinery.
• Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
• Troubleshoot and repair facility machinery.
• Follow the Engineering check-list for the tasks assigned.
• Complete daily maintenance and repair logs.
• Communicate with technicians from other shifts.
• Maintain and secure work tools.
• Clean and maintain work area.
• Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
Report to work on time with proper uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance must comply with the standard of the hotel.
Develop knowledge about frequent guests and their special requests and needs.
Report any unusual occurrences to his superior.
At all times strive to represent Al Jawhara in the most professional, courteous manner.
Be able to control costs as much as you can.
Be able to perform any additional scope of duties if requested by the Management.
Minimum Job Requirements:
High school diploma required. Diploma in specific skill is preferred; with technical background.
Computer Knowledge is essential.
Excellent command of English, Arabic (preferred) – listening, speaking, reading and writing
Knowledge of equipment, materials and methods used in the operation, maintenance and repair of hotel facilities.
Minimum 3-4 years experience in engineering/maintenance or related work in hotel industry, preferred in four stars or five star hotel property.
Strong leadership skills, Pro-active, smart, service-mind and friendly
Able to work under pressure, self-motivated and a fast learner