PA / Coordinator.
• Provide a high quality secretarial and organizational support service.
• Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
• Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
• Word processing correspondence, memos and reports from written copy or audio tape and preparing presentations .
• Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
• Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
• Organizing and maintaining effective filing systems.
• Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
• Making travel arrangements, booking accommodation and processing claims for expenses.
• Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors
• Liaison with consultants , contractors and service providers including authorities as directed by management.
• Providing cover for other senior coordinators as required.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required, consistent with the grade of the post
• Degree from recognized university
• Higher Diploma Office Management would be preferred
Preferred Experience & skills :
• Minimum 5 years similar experience
• Experience as a Personal Assistant to senior management.
• Experience of electronic diary management.
• Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-cooperatively with colleagues.
• Ability to organize and plan own work.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills ( Both in Arabic & English ), including the ability to ensure effective communications with a wide range of contacts both internal and external