• Minimum 2 Years’ experience at the same position
• 25-35 Years old
• Female for Marketing manager position & preferable Arabic
• Good level of English language ( Speaking & writing )
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Report to (direct): Group Director of Sales & Marketing
Report to (indirect): Group General Manager
Responsible for: Ayla Hotels Marketing
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
Under the guidance of the Group Director Sales & Marketing, formulates all marketing plans / activities and maximizes Ayla Hotels’ business opportunities.
Responsible for overlooking all marketing communications and public relations projects / initiatives relating to external parties, as well as to associates within the organization, whether relating to the hotel’s marketing publics or internal partners.
Assures Ayla Hotels’ efficient and effective market exposure in order to achieve set objectives and for all administrative aspects related to the total Marketing Budget; in line with the budgeted expenses.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies competitors and potential markets such as businesses, retailers, wholesalers, government, and the general public.
• Maximizes the Ayla Hotels’ market share and profits by developing effective pricing strategies, while maintaining a healthy guest perception of Value-for-Money vis-a-vis the Ayla Brand.
• Collaborates with the sales team and other Departments to monitor trends indicating a need to develop new products and services for Ayla Hotels
• Teams-up with Front Office, F&B Service as well as recreation to attract guests by promoting Ayla Hotels’ products and services.
• Plays a critical role in protecting and improving the Brand Image. Monitors social, economic, and political trends that could affect Ayla Hotels, looking for ways to enhance Ayla’s image based on such trends.
• Supervises the development and coordination of breakthrough, integrated programs across advertising disciplines and deliver excellent executions. Supervise TV, Print and other media planning, buying and scheduling.
• Build annual media plans and make subsequent plan revisions for multiple brands, marketing programs and new initiatives.
• Provide significant input into all media mix discussions and analysis.
• Ensure strong negotiation resulting in breakthrough, efficient and effective media deals. Identify unique media buying opportunities. Negotiate directly with vendors on occasion. Make decisions regarding spending levels and placement tactics. Pursue significant business opportunities and added-value programs via media partnerships. Infuse the media program with innovation and strategic vision.
• Manage the media planning and media buying processes, including identifying or maximizing strong marketing opportunities with other managers in PR, Online Marketing, Consumer Promotions and Retailer/Co-Marketing.
• Analyze results of media efforts and develop measures of success. Ensure programs result in highest possible levels of business benefit.
• Advise Marketing management on development of media policies to ensure maximum effectiveness
• Initiate a market research program for Ayla Hotels to optimize return on investment for media planning and advertising management.
• Monitor the media marketplace to stay abreast of trends, identify opportunities and emerging issues, and understand new technologies and consumer reaction.
• Must have a thorough understanding of standards of media measurement and evaluation. Evaluating media research and translating it into strategy.
• Manage media budgets and execution of authorized plans, purchase orders and media payments. Approve advertising billing and invoices for payment. Communicate with agencies and outside vendors for billing issues and dispute resolution.
• Maintain accurate spending forecasts and update as needed; manage all activity for media budget tracking
• Maintains open channels of communication with Guests, distribution channel representatives, associates and suppliers.
• Actively and consciously promotes the Ayla brand in all dealings with Guests.
• Oversees the production and effective distribution of high quality, relevant and timely publicity materials.
• Ensures that effective business relationships with the media and external agencies are maintained.
• Ensures the proper use of syntax, grammar & professional diction in both the English and Arabic languages for all communications.
• Looks out for the interests of top management by evaluating advertising and promotion plans to verify compatibility with public relations efforts and/or initiatives.
• Responsible for special events management—directing charity tournaments, organizing parties to unveil new services, and working on other events that can help promote the Property.
• To formulate Ayla Hotels’ marketing plan as directed by the General Manager.
• To spearhead and be primarily responsible for the preparation, development and submission of the annual marketing plan (inclusive of PR & Communications initiatives / strategies for the year).
• To maintain and monitor at all times, up to date information on competitors rates, promotions and strategies.
• Responsible for working on the Marketing budget and managing the same efficiently.
• To provide detailed cost overviews of marketing activities for planning purposes.
• To attend Sales & Marketing meetings as directed by the Group Director Sales & Marketing
• To develop and maintain an up-to-date Marketing Database for Ayla Hotels with details account/contact information through the use of whatever technology available.
• To consolidate and finalize the month-end marketing report and submit promptly to the General Manager for information to be included with the consolidated Sales & Marketing Report.
• To keep track of marketing expenditures throughout the calendar year.
• To ensure that projects are finished on or before the deadline set and agreed upon.
• To ensure that the multiple detail-oriented assignments are being manage and prioritize while keeping an eye on the big picture marketing and media objectives.
• To ensure that the deadlines are met and data and findings will be presented clearly, concisely and accurate.
• To ensure that all projects are managed through the use of a projects status report
• To ensure that proper SOPs are adhered to in the purchasing process of services from third parties
• To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
• To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
• To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
• To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
• To maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff and employees.
• To maintain professional business confidentiality
• To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
• To have good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Microsoft outlook. Uses technology available for reports, communication and client correspondences.
• To be flexible to adapt to sudden increase in working hours as per business needs
• To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
• To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
• To ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.