Vacancy No : 1936
Located in one of the most desirable areas of Dubai, this Hotel offers 200 plus newly furnished serviced apartments for extended stay, long and short term lease. The property is surrounded by a wide choice of dining, shopping and entertainment options and is a stone throw away from vibrant beach clubs and pristine public beaches.
Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Recreative
Staff Level : Middle
Industry Experience : 4 years
Experience In Same Role : 1 year
Salary : 10000 AED
Other Benefit : Medical Insurance, Bonus, Flight Ticket
Assistant Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Assistant Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualified candidates my directly apply by sending CV with updated photo to email@example.com
Register online: http://www.aptresources.ae/
Like us: www.facebook.com/aptresources.ae
Follow Us: www.linkedin.com/company/apt-resources-proactive-recruitment