Welcome to the Bonnington Hotel & Residence, JLT
The only Irish family owned & operated luxury hotel! Whether you are a guest enjoying our five star hotel services, a resident in one of our luxurious serviced residences, or a business client using corporate meeting facilities, the Bonnington offers you the last word in luxury hospitality, backed by a century of experience and tradition. The Bonnington boasts 208 deluxe room and suites and features 272 luxurious serviced residences with modern and stylish restaurant and bar. Situated along Sheikh Zayed Road, just opposite Dubai Marina, and in walking distance to Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station, the Bonnington provides a chic 5 star residential.
It’s all about you!
At the Bonnington, we have always had a passion for service, creativity and a strong team spirit – we are a culturally diverse family communicating openly, honestly and treating each other with respect.
Many of our hospitality professionals join us from all over the world and stay with us for years, develop their skills and careers, just as we improve our hotel offerings for our guests.
We aim to develop our colleagues by getting to know our colleagues and their abilities, matching their strength with the needs of the business. We value diversity and equal opportunities as colleagues are valuable asset to the company, appreciate them with recognition and appreciation to boost colleagues retention and morale.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about hospitality. Being courteous, friendly and efficient is a innate part of their personality. In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess relevant experience in a similar position in 4 or 5 stars hotel.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skill in written and spoken English is a must. Additional languages are value added advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic salary, accommodation, transport, duty meals, air ticket and medical insurance.
•To be fully aware of the department’s Standard Operating Procedures and the company’s fire evacutation procedures and to adhere to them at all times.
• To carry out shifts/tasks when required and to perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• To minimize operating cost by using all equipment and products in accordance with the departmental guidelines and to ensure that all equipment is turned off at the end of the shift
• To minimize controllable losses
• To ensure that all refrigerators and work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
• To rotate all food products and correctly complete the production charts
• To make sure that all stations are properly cleaned at the end of the shift and at the end of the day
• Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
•Make sure quality and quantity meets our standard.
•Support Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie in the daily operation and work.
•Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie.
•Minimum one year experience performing all baking techniques and skills is required.
•Comprehensive knowledge of starches, fats, sugars, liquids, eggs, leavening agents, salt, and flavorings is required.
Candidate Must Possess.
• Previous experiences in 5 Star Hotel and Pub (Preferred)
• Effective communication skills dealing with both internal and external contacts.