Director of Sales - Luxury Partnerships is a newly created role with the purpose to strengthen hotel relationships in the luxury market by developing and implementing relevant strategies throughout all key segments (leisure, corporate and MICE), including marketing partnerships. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- To support in the creation of the annual Hotel Business Plan along with other members of the Sales Team and the DOSM.
- To help create and execute the Sales and Marketing plan ensuring that all relevant markets and segments are covered and that the plan is measured on a weekly basis.
- To build hotel’ market position by locating, developing and defining new business relationships
- To achieve revenue goals for Suites and Villas categories in rooms revenues, and goals for social and high profile events in catering revenues;
- To develop and execute strategic and tactic selling activities in close collaboration with the Events, Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to maximize revenues
- To developing and drive marketing campaigns and partnerships with key partners
- To manage international luxury consortias, operators, agents, relevant international corporate accounts, ensuring appropriate strategies and tactic are in place to keep on the pace to meet and exceeding target revenue goals.
- To find innovative solutions and present them to the client in order to secure the business
- To set and achieve budgets on revenues and expenses
The Director of Sales – Leisure Partnerships will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing of the hotel.
This is a "Department Head" position and the successful candidate will be offered attractive "Single" status package.
You will have a proven track record of managing a successful client relationships in luxury segment along with extensive connections and knowledge of luxury travel agents, consortia, DMC and Wholesale accounts. You are able to drive e-commerce strategies including distribution channels and utilization of social media platforms.
Innovative skills are of utmost importance as well as a strong drive to uncover new business and extensive drive for results with willingness to go the extra mile rigorously. Championing change and not being afraid to challenge the status quo
Position will require extensive travelling and therefore requires ability to be self driven
Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of the organisation are a must as is a firm understanding of negotiating skills. Advanced computer knowledge, great professional selling and organisation skills round up your profile.
With your natural interpersonal skills, smart appearance, inquisitive nature and your passion to achieve the best, you will be part of a strong, fun and vibrant team.
If you are a people focused, team player, proactive, curious and committed to deliver outstanding performance, we would like to hear from you.