McGettigan’s Pub was first opened in Ireland in the 1960’s, on Queen Street in Dublin by Jim McGettigan. Since that day, the business has grown from Dublin, moved to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, back home to Donegal, Limerick and Galway with further locations in Singapore, Clarke Quay and New York City.
2010 saw the very first McGettigan’s Irish Pub open its doors in Dubai at Jumeirah Lakes Towers. Eighteen short months later, the McGettigan’s story in Dubai expanded with the opening of both McGettigan’s Irish Pubs at Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Airport.
Unique décor, delicious Irish food & drinks, the best Irish and international entertainment and sporting events are the ingredients that have made McGettigan’s Irish Pubs such a success in the United Arab Emirates.
McGettigan’s in Jumeirah Lakes Towers had an explosive first eighteen months, hosting major live sporting events, and featured concerts and gigs.
Salary & Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic salary, accommodation, transport, duty meals, air ticket and medical insurance.
• Responsible for the cleaning of back of the house corridors, linen and utility rooms, stores, “heart of house”, public areas and fire exits to ensure that high standards of cleanliness are maintained
• Ensures prompt and professional delivery of guest requests
• Ensures to utilize training’s received in order to exemplify special and deep cleaning of restrooms and public areas
• Ensures cleaning equipment, machineries and tools are in good working conditions, maintained & operated correctly and reports deficiencies
• Assists in monitoring daily operating supplies, periodic inventory, requisition, pickup and delivery
• Ensures proper organization or placement of chemicals, linens, amenities and other supplies in Housekeeping stores
• Reports observations, requests & inquiries, and guest or colleagues concerns to Shift leader/ supervisor/ Pub Manager
• Performs other additional duties and special projects at the direction of Shift Leader/ supervisor
Candidate Must Possess
• Previous experiences in Pub/5 Star Hotel (Preferred)
• Effective communication skills dealing with both internal and external contacts.
• Basic Computer Knowledge