Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure all works are carried out as per instructions and specifications.
• Liaise with superiors to discuss day to day operational requirements, achievements and improvements and take necessary action accordingly.
• Be prepared to work unsociable hours or overtime as dictated by his manager.
• Be able to find faults on kitchen equipment and troubleshoot.
• To ensure good work practices and reporting procedures.
• Timekeeping and personal hygiene must be of the highest standards.
• Maintain a professional and pleasant working relation with all superiors and peers at all times.
• Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with the management system.
• Ensure that all accidents, fire loss, theft and damages are reported to Supervisor/Manager immediately and proper procedures are followed. In addition, where appropriate, take remedial action.
• Ensure proper usage and maintenance of all equipment.
1. Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
2. Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts, chemicals and supplies.
3. Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
4. May train and direct the work of other classified staff in the area.
5. Assists and serves as back up to other Facilities employees.
To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require.
Diploma or Graduation from high school, trade school apprenticeship program that includes theory and on-the-job work.
The basis employment experience should be minimum two years and above in the specific job applied for.