• Presents menus, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
• Ensures that orders are correctly notarized in the correct way.
• Relays order to kitchen and bar, via P.O.S.
• Observes guests and responds to any additional requests related to their meal.
• Accepts payment and passes to Restaurant Cashier for processing or processes himself if no cashier available.
• Trains and monitors waiters for professional service.
• Actively tries to improve his own professional service
• Addresses guest complaints immediately to Supervisor if available, otherwise resolves problem and reports it accordingly.
• Monitors waiters and ensures the team works together to provide professional service to the guests
• Assists Restaurant Supervisor in the Performance Management process
• Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform appearance and professionalism
• Follow company policies and procedures, demonstrates efficient teamwork and contribute to the achievement of business goals
• Any additional duties and tasks assigned by your supervisors that are required for the smooth running of your department.
Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management/ Hospitality
Minimum 01 to 02 year Experience in same position.