In order to be considered for this role you will have a recognized international qualification in Spa Therapy. It is essential that you have CIDESCO/ITEC/CIBTAC qualification.
You will also have experience of working in a similar role in high quality spa in a five star hospitality environment and be able to demonstrate that you are competently able to carry out a variety of spa therapy treatments.
As well as the technical experience, it is also essential that you have very good people skills and are fully customer focused. Experience of interacting with clients of different nationalities and managing an individual's expectations is paramount.
A good command of the English language (verbal and written) is essential as well as proficiency in MS Office packages.
As a Spa Therapist, you are responsible for providing professional treatments and services for guests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Providing treatments and assisting guests
• Deep cleaning around the club
• Maintaining the Spa facility and providing lateral service.
• Attending Ghaya Grand Hotel Trainings and monthly departmental meetings as required.
• Assisting with inventory and training as requested by Spa Manager.
What are we looking for?
A Certified Spa Therapist serving Ghaya Grand hotel and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Experience in Thai Massage or Hamam
• Excellent attention to detail
• High standards of cleanliness
• Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
• Previous experience of a minimum of two years in a similar role